Why do I live in Oak Park?

Why do I live in Oak Park?

  1. I love how it blends the best parts of the suburbs and the city.  It has great restaurants, a wonderful movie theater, culture, and really good people.
  2. The schools.  It doesn't matter if you live in south east Oak Park or right in the heart of it all, Oak Park has great schools starting at the preschool level all the way through Oak Park River Forest High School.
  3. Downtown Chicago is just 10 minutes away by car or a quick train ride.  
  4. The diversity is amazing.  I love being with people from different backgrounds and experiences.  The best thing is my kids will have a better understanding on how to get along with others because they have been exposed to many different cultures.
  5. The neighborhoods are tremendous.  Check out the block parties and you'll experience the pride that each block has in their neighborhood.  It can't be beat!

Comments

Popular Posts